Attorney Peter Tragos Appointed to FJA Young Lawyers Board
The Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos are pleased to announce that Attorney Peter L. Tragos has been appointed to the Florida Justice Association Young Lawyers Section Board for the 2017 term.
The Florida Justice Association (FJA) mission is to strengthen and uphold Florida’s civil justice system, as well as protect the rights of Florida’s citizens and consumers. The organization is actively involved in Florida legislative, public, and political arenas in order to ensure that not only do Floridians know and understand their rights, but also to make sure these rights are protected.
Attorney Tragos was elected to serve on the FJA’s Young Lawyers Section Board of Directors at the organization’s annual convention, which was held June 13th through the 17th at the Don CeSar Hotel in St. Pete Beach.
This appointment is just one of many honors that Attorney Tragos has received since joining the firm four years ago. Other achievements include:
- Civil Section Chair, Clearwater Bar Association
- Earned a 10.0 Superb Avvo® Rating
- Nations Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Received the O’Ryan Law Firm Constitutional Law Book Award
- Recognized for outstanding pro bono service
- Technology Section Chair, Clearwater Bar Association
- Vice Chair, Florida Bar Traffic Court Rules Committee
- Won the Best Oralist award at the Tulane Mardi Gras Sports Law Competition
- Won the CACJ National Trial Advocacy Championship
- Won the Wooden Tie Award at the State Attorney’s Office for Best Jury Trial Win
If you have been injured in an accident because of another party’s negligence or recklessness, Attorney Peter Tragos is available to meet and discuss the details of your case. Contact our personal injury firm at to schedule a complimentary case evaluation or you can also fill out a contact form on our website.