I was hit in a parking lot. The police wouldn’t come out. What should I do?

Many times if an accident happens on private property law enforcement officers won’t come out and do a report and cite somebody for the accident, so it’s really important in those cases that you get witness names, you take pictures, you get a statement from the at fault driver if they’re willing to do so, a written statement saying I was at fault for this accident. I caused these injuries.

You really need to do that initial investigation yourself. If you’re injured and unable to do that investigation, you need to seek that medical treatment immediately, and that’s when you really need to call a lawyer, to make sure they can prove what happened in that private property or parking lot accident case when you don’t have a police report that really helps out with that.

Contact Us