What do I do if my primary care physician will not see me for my auto accident claim?

It’s not uncommon for primary care physicians to not treat patients after an auto accident. So a lot of times the best place to go is either the emergency room or an urgent care clinic because they can give you that basic overview to make sure it’s not fatal injuries or something that you need to be treated right away, and then after that they can usually refer you to a specialist. A lot of times that’s the time to call a lawyer and get them in on your case so that they can make sure that you’re doing everything properly to make sure your rights are protected.

Contact Us