What if I don’t agree with my valuation of the property damage?

Speaker 1: If the insurance company is providing you compensation for your vehicle and you don’t agree with the damages, you have the right to challenge that damage with the insurance company. Unfortunately, the insurance company is not obligated to replace the cost of your loss damage at what you believe it is worth. They’re obligated only to provide whatever the reasonable value of that particular vehicle would have been in the location where the damage occurred.

Contact Us