What should I do if I think I am going to be charged with a federal crime?

Well, the obvious answer is you need to hire a lawyer because if the FBI or US Customs or Immigrations come by to see you or the IRS has come by to see you, you’re in serious trouble and you better start defending yourself and getting ready to defend yourself and be prepared.

Contact Us