What should I do if my boss or company is not paying me all of my money?

If your employer is not paying you all the wages you are due, that is called wage theft in Florida. You need to contact an attorney that handles wage and overtime claims and let them file a claim on your behalf to make sure that you’re paid all the wages that you’re owed.

Contact Us