Exceptional Experience & Record of Success
Attorney George E. Tragos is a family man with strong roots in his community and devotion to his faith. As the managing partner at the Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos, he plays an essential role in the firm’s dedicated representation of clients and defense of rights preserved in the U.S. Constitution. George E. Tragos played essential roles in several organizations:
- Finance & Tax Committee of the Florida House of Representatives Staff Analyst
- Felony and Misdemeanor Divisions of the State Attorney’s Office Chief
- Commissioner to the West German Government Commissioner
- Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office Middle District of Florida Chief
- Courts of Switzerland in France, Switzerland, and Austria investigations U.S. Rep.
- President’s Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force Lead Trial Attorney
Notable Appearances and Affiliations
Attorney Tragos frequently lectures at continuing education seminars and guest lectures on Legal Ethics at Stetson University College of Law. He is also an acclaimed author with works appearing in several legal publications. His success in high-profile cases has earned him features on a number of national news networks, including ABC’s Good Morning America, NBC’s Dateline, CNN’s Nancy Grace, and FOX’s On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.
He has also appeared on numerous local news networks representing his clients and is a regular guest commentator on various national legal topics.
Mr. Tragos is a frequent lecturer for continuing education seminars and is a long-standing guest lecturer on legal ethics at Stetson University College of Law. Additionally, Mr. Tragos is an acclaimed author whose professional works have appeared in numerous legal publications.
George E. Tragos has past and present affiliations with many organizations, such as:
- Board of Visitors Regent University College of Law – Present
- Pinellas County Unified Personnel System – Present
- Clearwater Beach Jaycees – Former President
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Past President
- Herbert Goldberg Criminal Law American Inn of Court – Past President
- Clearwater Bar Association – Past President
- Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar Association – Former Chairman
- Florida Bar Federal Practice Committee –Former Chairman
- Florida Bar Rules and Evidence Committee –Former Chairman
- Sixth Circuit Grievance Committee –Former Member
- Sixth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission – Former Member
- Sixth Circuit Pro Bono Committee –Former Member
- Federal Court Grievance Committee –Former Member
- Pinellas County Personnel Board – Former Member
Contact the Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos and retain more than 30 years of excellence from George E. Tragos and the other Clearwater injury lawyers at our firm.