Recognition In the Media
Mr. Sartes’ accomplishments in his law career have established him as a well-respected attorney, as his opinion and commentary on relevant legal cases is often sought by news media outlets. This is exemplified by his appearances on ABC’s Good Morning America and FOX News.
He has also earned the following accolades:
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Named one of the Top Young Attorneys in Florida by The Wall Street Journal
- AV® 4.8 Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40 by American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 10 Attorneys by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Peter A. Sartes has a rich career in the legal field that began after serving time as a United States Army combat engineer and armor officer. Prior to working at and acting as a shareholder for the Law Offices of Tragos,Sartes & Tragos, Attorney Sartes spent time serving at the Public Defender’s Office in Lucas County, Ohio and at CB Richard Ellis Brokerage Firm.
Additionally, Mr. Sartes has been active in the following organizations:
- Clearwater Bar Technology Committee, former chair
- Clearwater Bar, Young Lawyers Division, past president
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, member
- Florida Bar, member
- Florida Bar Code & Rules of Evidence Committee, chair
- Florida Justice Association, member
- Florida Bar Sixth Circuit Grievance Committee, former chair
- Florida Bar Traffic Court Rules Committee, former chair
- Liaison to the Florida Bar Rules of Judicial Administration Committee
- Sixth Judicial Circuit Representative of the Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors
A devoted husband and father, Peter A. Sartes takes pride in carrying out his patriotic duty to serving his community. He is immensely proud of the trust that his clients place in him to effectively fight and resolve their cases.