Serving Clients with Excellence and Dedication
While clerking for two respected law firms, Peter L. Tragos gained valuable experience in criminal, personal injury, and medical malpractice litigation. Additionally, he handled complex state and federal prosecutions and litigations. Currently, Attorney Peter L. Tragos’ practice is focused on personal injury, wrongful death, and wage and overtime litigation. Thanks to his trial training and clerking experience, he is highly skilled at analyzing issues and determining the weaknesses in opposing parties’ cases.
Peter L. Tragos’ outstanding achievements have earned him many awards, including:
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star”
- Vice Chair, Florida Bar Traffic Court Rules Committee
- Civil Section Chair, Clearwater Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Young Lawyers Section of the Florida Justice Association
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Clearwater Bar Association
- Nationally ranked Top 10 under 40 by the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Litigation Lawyers Under 40
- A Lifetime Member of Strathmore’s Who’s Who
- Earned a 10.0 Superb Avvo® Rating
- Nations Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Technology Section Chair, Clearwater Bar Association
- Received the O’Ryan Law Firm Constitutional Law Book Award
- Recognized for outstanding pro bono service
- Won the CACJ National Trial Advocacy Championship
- Won the Best Oralist award at the Tulane Mardi Gras Sports Law Competition
- Won the Wooden Tie Award at the State Attorney’s Office for Best Jury Trial Win
Adept Lawyer for the Clearwater Community
Attorney Peter L. Tragos is not only an accomplished leader among young lawyers, but also a husband and a father with deep roots in the community and a strong commitment to his faith. He is heavily involved with Bldg 28 Church in Clearwater, FL. As an attorney and a father, he holds himself to a higher standard of ethics and professionalism.
Attorney Tragos believes the most fulfilling aspect of his career is serving his clients honorably and diligently, defending their rights as they are preserved in the U.S. Constitution. He serves as the Chair of the Civil Practice Section of the Clearwater Bar Association, where he actively directs the committee in improving civil trial practice in the county and administers legal publications in the civil law field.