Answers to common legal questions about car accidents, slip and fall, nursing home abuse and other personal injuries in Florida
For many people, filing a personal injury lawsuit in Florida can feel overwhelming. If you or a loved one were seriously injured in an accident, you probably have lots of unanswered questions and stress as the bills pile up. You may be wondering if it’s time to hire a lawyer, if you even have a case and, if so, how much your case is worth.
These are big questions that need answered so that you can decide your next best move. If you’re looking for quick answers to some important common questions about Florida personal injury law and your case, then you’ve come to the right place. We invite you to browse the free resources below.
Important note: Every case is different. The information contained in the resources below are general in nature and not meant to replace professional legal counsel. We strongly encourage plaintiffs to discuss their individual case with a qualified and experienced attorney.
Still have unanswered questions? Feel free to contact us by phone or submit an online form to schedule a free case evaluation.
Types of Car Crashes
- Teen Driver Car Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Hit and Run Accident
- Rear-end Collisions
- Side-Impact (T-Bone) Collisions
- Head-on Collisions
- Rideshare Car Accidents: Taxi, Uber & Lyft
- Bus Accidents
- Out-of-State Car Accidents
- Bad Weather Accidents
- Dangerous/Defective Road Accidents
- Car Accident With a Government Vehicle
- Car Accident With an Uninsured/Underinsured Driver
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Self-Driving Car Accidents
Car Accident Lawsuit Basics
- How to Negotiate the Best Car Insurance Settlement
- What to Do After a Car Crash in Florida
- How to Get Your Car Accident Settlement in Florida
- Step-by-Step Guide to Filing a Car Accident Lawsuit in Florida
- Car Accident Statute of Limitations
- Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- How to Handle Medical Bills After a Car Accident
- Types of Damages in a Florida Car Accident Claim
- Pain and Suffering in Car Accident Cases
- Why Hire a Florida Car Accident Attorney?
- Florida Car Accident Lawsuit FAQs
- What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Florida
- Legal Requirements of Driving a Motorcycle, Moped or Scooter in Florida
- Motorcycle Accident Causes & Safety Tips
- Key Factors That Can Affect Your Motorcycle Accident Claim
- How Motorcycle Accident Cases Differ From Other Car Crash Claims
- Motorcycle Accident FAQs
- What to Do After a Truck Accident in Florida
- Common Truck Accident Causes
- Who is Liable in a Truck Accident (And How to Prove It)?
- Truck Accident FAQs
Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- What to Do After a Pedestrian or Bicycle Accident in Florida
- Most Common Pedestrian/Bicycle Accidents
- Tips for Avoiding Pedestrian-Car Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accident FAQs
Slip and Fall/Premises Liability
- Florida Premises Liability/Slip and Fall Laws: An Overview
- Florida Slip and Fall Statute of Limitations
- How to Prove Liability in Slip and Fall Cases
- Negligence and Other Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Elderly Slip and Fall Accidents
- Top Myths & Misconceptions About Slip and Fall Cases
- Common Slip and Fall Injuries
- What to Do If You Slip and Fall
- Florida Slip and Fall Lawsuit FAQs
Nursing Home Abuse
- What is Nursing Home Abuse & When Can You Sue?
- Common Signs of Nursing Home Abuse
- How To Report Suspected Nursing Home Abuse in Florida
- Different Types of Nursing Home Abuse
- Things Nursing Homes in Florida Are Not Allowed To Do
- How to Prevent Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- What to Expect During a Nursing Home Abuse Lawsuit
Still Confused? Talk to the Tampa’s Top Personal Injury Lawyers
While we hope this Personal Injury Guide is helpful when conducting preliminary research about your case type and general Florida law, it’s important to understand that every case is different. The information provided above is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice. If you think you may have a case, we recommend meeting with an knowledgeable, experienced lawyer.
At the Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos, we offer the perfect blend of experienced representation and youthful energy. Our Clearwater personal injury attorneys offer the latest in litigation strategies and extensive knowledge of Florida’s personal injury law. Schedule your free case consultation today.